Most of us only use protein powder in our smoothies but it’s so much more versatile. Jordyn from Jordyn’s Channel adds the Kauai protein powder to a super delicious loaf. This recipe is also low in sugar and gluten free and high in healthy fats. The perfect sweet treat.
Here’s what you need:
DRIZZLED in a vanilla cashew cream:
– 1/2 cup cashews
– 1/4 cup water
– 1 tbsp Kauai Real Honey or 2 dates
– 1 tsp vanilla paste
BLEND until smooth. Can add some more water if it’s too thick
For the YUMMY LOAF you’ll need:
2. In a bowl mix:
– 1 cup all purpose gluten free flour
– 1/2 cup regular Kauai protein powder (either the vegan or the whey)
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1/3 cup almond or coconut flour
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– pinch of salt
– 1/3 cup mixed seeds / pumpkin seeds / crushed cashews
3. Combine the wet & dry mixture until all is blended in
4. POP into a greased loaf tin and bake for around 45-50 mins on 180 degree Celsius. Do the knife test, if knife comes out clean then it’s done!
5. Drizzle with cashew cream, nut butter, nuts, raspberries & any other toppings of your choice.
6. Cut up & enjoy all the yummy goodness!
For more amazing, healthy recipes, follow @jordyns_channel.